Statistics indicate that about 90% of women love to receive oral sex and about 65% reach orgasm through this practice. Here are some valuable tips for partners who want to go above and beyonde.
What NOT to do when performing Cunnilingus
- Don’t be in a hurry and don’t be a greedy wolf. It takes time and devotion.
- Don’t go directly between her legs without first having covered her in kisses all over the body.
- Do not use your tongue without a sense of direction, rhythm or reason.
- Don’t flood her vagina with saliva, to most of the women it is more annoying than pleasing.
- Do not spit (unless explicitly requested) believing you are in a porn movie.
- Do not go around the whole vagina with your tongue, focus on the main points and then move from one to the other.
These are all common mistakes that are made during Cunnilingus. Avoid them if you don’t want an exciting experience to become boring or even annoying to her. The goal is to give your partner intense and sensual pleasure and bring her to an unprecedented orgasm.
You wouldn’t like your partner to mercilessly bite the tip of your penis during a blow job…
Tips and techniques of Cunnilingus
The first step to becoming a master of Cunnilingus is to identify the clitoris (you know where to find it, don’t you?). Become familiar with the “lid” that covers it and with the two bigger lateral lips which make her look so beautiful. Your partner’s vagina is delicate and has a lot of sensitive points, just like your penis.
- Start slowly, gently and use the tip of your tongue like a feather to bring her into the right mood.
- Move your tongue in small circles, taking care to avoid the clitoris at the beginning. Why avoid it? It is generally the most sensitive area and some women feel overwhelmed and too exposed to be “stimulated” too early during Cunnilingus.
- Gently touch and kiss all around the vagina and thighs. Then stimulate her perineum with your tongue. If you want to drive her crazy, go further down and lick her “little hole”.
- Use your hands to stimulate her nipples, to caress her belly or her thighs. Don’t leave them still! Women love to be touched, tasted and conquered.
- Lick slowly up and down the big lips and sometimes surprise her by returning to the “lid” of her clitoris by touching it with your tongue.
- Be passionate. There is nothing more exciting for a woman than to be desired.
- Finally, don’t forget a little finger play, which can make a difference in helping her achieve orgasm.
These short tips explain the ABCs of Cunnilingus, but even more important is to learn to listen to your partner’s body and what the body is telling you by its movements and reactions. In this way, she will let you know what is most effective through the reactions of her body. There is nothing more beautiful than to bring a woman to an incredible and unforgettable orgasm with a perfect Cunnilingus.
Happy Cunnilingus to all!